Load image into Gallery viewer, Coconut + Cashew

            
                Load image into Gallery viewer, Coconut + Cashew

            
                Load image into Gallery viewer, Coconut + Cashew

            
                Load image into Gallery viewer, Coconut + Cashew

Coconut + Cashew

Size
  • -$-18.00
  • Regular price $18.00
    ( / )
    • Toasted cashews, coconut three ways (raw, toasted, and organic virgin coconut oil), organic Medjool dates, sea salt.
    • No added sugar, gluten-free, plant-based, soy free, dairy free.

    Free shipping when you buy 12 or more bars

    Sign up for a Subscription and Save Money on Every order

     

    Nutritional Facts - Full Size Bar (1.75oz)

    Serving Size 1 bar (50g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 19g (24% DV), Saturated Fat 10g (50%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 50mg (2% DV), Total Carbohydrate 21g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 4g, (2% DV), Iron (10% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

    Nutritional Facts - Patter Bar Smalls (1oz)

    Serving Size 1 bar (20g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate 9g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 4g (includes 0g of added sugar), Protein 2g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potassium (2% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

    Ingredients by order of weight: Organic Medjool Dates, Cashews, Coconut, 100% Virgin Coconut Oil, Sea Salt. 

    Allergens: Contains cashews, coconut

    Product reviews

    Customer Reviews

    Based on 2 reviews Write a review