Fruit + Nut + Seed
- Almonds, unsweetened dried Montmorency (tart) cherries, walnuts, organic gluten-free oats, unsulphured & unsweetened coconut flakes, organic Medjool dates, organic flax seeds, pepitas, sunflower seeds, organic virgin coconut oil, sea salt.
- No added sugar, gluten-free, plant-based, soy free, dairy free.
Free shipping when you buy 12 or more bars
Sign up for a Subscription and Save Money on Every order
Nutritional Facts - Full Size Bar (1.75oz)
Serving Size 1 bar (50g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 220, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Saturated Fat 2g (10%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate 27g (10% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (14% DV), Sugars 18g, Protein 5g, Calcium (6% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Nutritional Facts - Patter Bar Smalls (1oz)
Serving Size 1 bar (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 6g (8% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Total Carbohydrate 15g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 10g (includes 0g of added sugar), Protein 3g, Calcium 37mg (2% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potassium 188mg (4% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients by order of weight: Organic Medjool Dates, Almonds, Organic Gluten Free Whole Grain Oats, Unsweetened Dried Tart Cherries, 100% Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, Pumpkin Seeds, Walnuts, Flax Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Coconut, Sea Salt.
Allergens: Contains almonds, walnuts, coconut
Made with real fruit. May contain pits or pit fragments.
California Residents: Learn more about Prop 65 Warning.